All 8 art Reviews

0124 0124

Not sure what I can say that others already haven't...but, color me impressed as hell! Cheers!

Pokemon Go Team Battle Pokemon Go Team Battle

I absolutely LOVE what you've made here! Not at all showing my bias for dragons...at all. Spot on! :) Cheers to you!

Rooshie responds:

charizard is my fave not a dragon type dragon. next to greymon

Widowmaker Widowmaker

Lot of attitude and mood in this drawing! This is awesome! I feel like the lip color & lining should've had a different tone (just not entirely sure which color would work best), but it was still done well! In any case, well done w/making the eyes stand out without overdoing it & simply having a great character profile.

shambalambastudio responds:

thank you very much! it was mostly a fast character practice, i am glad you find it good :D

Blue Waters Cavern Blue Waters Cavern

This is simple (not in the insulting way lol), yet off to a very good start. I like where this is going and look forward to the next version of this! Cheers & keep it up! :)

rhys510 responds:

Thanks very useful review :P

The Beacon The Beacon

Powerful design! It's not easy to do "space" art. Well done! Cheers! :)

Starkiteckt responds:

Thanks!

Dragon5556 Dragon5556

I admire dragons so much! You captured a great mood & atmosphere in this drawing. I hope to see additional progress on this soon! Great work! :) Cheers!

SimonT responds:

Thank you very much:)! it is awesome you like it, I want to finished it soon :)

Practice: Meet Wingers Practice: Meet Wingers

I like the capturing of innocence & simplicity here. There are some improvements to be made, of course (angle of the hands, for example). But, you're off to a great start. Your friend must be proud. :) Keep it up! Cheers!

Umbran Ambience Umbran Ambience

I'm LOVING this! Great balance of color (not easy to pull off dark colors without their being some kind of conflict in the quality, usually). I really like the subtlety in the smile. Excellent! :) Cheers!